I chime in with:
  • 1 Mavic AIR
  • 2 Mavic Pro
  • 1 Inspire Pro
  • 1 M200
  • 1 S1000+
All are being flown either for fun or commercially. :cool:

Reactions: Drone Master
I have a Mavic Pro,a Perrot Bebop 2,and a Inspire 1 V2. Also a bunch of racing drones.

Well, I'm in the dog house. T'was my birthday on Saturday and SWMBO declined to get me a drone for my birthday, so I ordered and MPP for myself. It arrived yesterday. SWMBO has said that she has ordered me a present, but it hasn't arrived yet and she had declined to tell me what it was.
She saw my delivery this morning and went off on one about me spending money. Oops. She then admitted that she has ordered me a drone for my birthday. Double oops!
So I've gone from a no drone keeper to a two drone keeper all at once.

Did I mention I'm in the dog house? :D

When she sees how much fun you are having, you may suddenly revert to a one drone keeper. :(

Right now I have:

Mavic Pro
250 sized racer
120 sized racer
180 sized racer
300 sized hex with Naza 2
Many toy drones from Hubsan, Syma, etc.

I have owned in the past:

Phantom 1
Phantom 2
F550
S800
S900
Inspire Pro

So guys,how many drones do you have and your story behind them?,Im sure we all have a unique story so please share.

Hubby says he can't recall where he got the idea, last November, that he wanted a Mavic Pro. It may have been because he somehow stumbled onto what was called the Mavic Pro Elite Combo on Amazon. which for $1249 included everything he could think of, including an extra 80W charger with hub, a carrying case that by itself sells for $45, two extra batteries, a landing pad, landing gear and "the nicest memory card reader I have," plus a number of other useful items (see pic).

When I saw how much fun he was having, I said, "I wish I had one of those."

So he surprised me, on Valentine's Day, with a Mavic Pro Alpine White Combo, which includes two extra batteries, a lens hood, extra propellers, plus an attractive soft sleeve in which to carry my lady, all for $1099 from DJI, including tax and shipping (see pic).

He supplemented this with a Silver iPad Mini 4 (silver on the back, white on the front, WiFi+Cellular with Apple SIM card), a 5000mAh PowerAdd that I keep in a pocket to use to keep the RC fully charged while flying, plus a short USB to lightning right-angle cable that connects the USB outlet of the RC to the iPad.

We're still trying to understand why his AC tilts and yaws very smoothly, while mine is a bit glitchy, despite identical settings. Once it stops raining, the next step is to test his iPad with my AC. If it persists, then we are thinking it may be due to the differences in our iOSs and DJI GO 4 apps (we have identical FWs).

Attachments

• Elite Combo.JPG
    Elite Combo.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 38
  • Alp Combo.JPG
    Alp Combo.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
We're still trying to understand why his AC tilts and yaws very smoothly, while mine is a bit glitchy, despite identical settings. Once it stops raining, the next step is to test his iPad with my AC. If it persists, then we are thinking it may be due to the differences in our iOSs and DJI GO 4 apps (we have identical FWs).
Maybe try recalibrating your controller . Might help ..won't hurt .

DraganFlyer III (2)
Phantom 3 4K
Tello
Mavic Air
Flexify
Parrot Disco (Flying Wing)
Syma X5
Syma X8
Yuneec Q500

1-Mavic pro unopened box
2-Mavic pro modified
1-Phantom 3 pro