DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How many have Filmed in 10 Bit ?

I usually take a picture with my iPhone to get an idea of what the lighting and colors of the area looked like.
I sometimes take a JPEG from the drone but have forgotten to start recording again so I think hard before switching modes. I would love to have an auto record toggle for video in the software.
the DJI FPV has an auto record video function. I am constantly thankful. Why doesn't the M3? I will leave this world never knowing the answer to that profound question.

Reactions: EpicFlight
the DJI FPV has an auto record video function. I am constantly thankful. Why doesn't the M3? I will leave this world never knowing the answer to that profound question.
Especially since they are running common code across all DJI drones when it comes to these modules in the overall architecture.

It's not a new feature with DJI drones... I think my P3 has this.

Some FPV enthusiast on the development team probably caught this and was adamant customers would visit DJI headquarters and go Postal if they lost some amazing flight because they forgot to hit record.

Especially since they are running common code across all DJI drones when it comes to these modules in the overall architecture.

It's not a new feature with DJI drones... I think my P3 has this.

Some FPV enthusiast on the development team probably caught this and was adamant customers would visit DJI headquarters and go Postal if they lost some amazing flight because they forgot to hit record.
I'd consider that for my Mav 3 (going postal) but over 3,000 from CA...long walk.

Yeah, but ya gotta remember the FPV pilot load includes trying not to crash every millisecond, so it's even easier to forget that record button...

Flying FPV:

giphy.webp

After crashing:

200.webp

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki