DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How many MM owners have been trouble free?

I had my first or what I thought was my first issue yesterday. Have MM since it's release with no issues.

Yesterday the controller started buzzing and showing a motor speed error. Had to return home and change props on the buzzing motor.

Got it home nicely, hovered for 5 mins and stable as hell, perfect hover. Landed and inspected props on buzzing motor, all looked good. Inspected all other props and again all looked good.

Switched of, 10 secs switched on, buzzing stopped. Connected and safe to take off. Took off and flew for 15 minutes. Battery died, landed.

Took out today, 3 batteries, 3 modes, just under 90 mins of flight, not even a wind warning, flew like a dream.

It seems loads of people getting this error so believed to be an issue with latest update.

So in answer to your question, no, no issues ?

Oh, I almost had a fight with 2 birds last week, they kept following and circling the drone, one seemed to try and get close so a quick decent it was. Does that count as an issue? ?

Oh, I almost had a fight with 2 birds last week, they kept following and circling the drone, one seemed to try and get close so a quick decent it was. Does that count as an issue? [emoji12]

Going up is the way to ward off big birds. With the mini this would be suicide by wind though.

I've flown 22.5 miles with my Mini all on the newest 0.500 firmware since 4/29 without any issues at all. 6 hours in the air and have not had any errors aside from strong wind warnings at 200 feet when the UAV forecast app corroborated the risk so that's on me.

Reactions: pelagic_one
I've flown 22.5 miles with my Mini all on the newest 0.500 firmware since 4/29 without any issues at all. 6 hours in the air and have not had any errors aside from strong wind warnings at 200 feet when the UAV forecast app corroborated the risk so that's on me.
Welcome to the forum! You’re flying like I did my first weekend with my Mini back in January. A friend had to remind me to let my batteries cool down before charging them, but I don’t think that slowed me down either, :)

Reactions: Skyfli
I've had mine since November and have roughly 50 flights and not an issue. I haven't flown in a while and I haven't done the latest firmware update but I'm hoping to get out this coming week.

I've only had mine for about 5 days now with 2-3 flights per day since I got it. I upgraded software as soon as I opened it up out of the box and have had 14 successful flights so far. I love this thing! (my first drone)

Reactions: Xanadu
Only 36 flights in (started June 16) and the only issue I’ve had is the stuck gimbal warning multiple times. I’ve been impressed with it so far.

Had my MM since November 2019 and no problems so far after over 75 flights. Only thing that happened was a broken front leg which was really the result of me mishandling the MM at one point. Otherwise, so far very happy with the little bird...

Most often we hear of the problems with this or that drone, especially the MM. I thought it would be interesting to see how many have a MM that works exactly as it should WITHIN it’s limitations. I’ve had my MM since early December and have had zero issues, flying an average of 2 or 3 batteries per week. I’m not minimizing the MM problems, which are certainly legitimate, but this is an opportunity for those of us who fly our MM WITHOUT problems to sound off. All you need to respond is “no problems “ and tell us how much you fly. Thanks in advance.?

No Problems!

I have 6 batteries and usually use them all when I go fly. Last time I logged into Airdata I have logged about 150 hours since I got the drone in Dec (couldnt fly much in winter) and have had 0 bad experiences. I have done all firmware upgrades and replaced props once at about 100 hrs for no reason except maintenance. I fly within the wind limits and where I am supposed to. This includes dam examinations over water, beach watching, making sure all my neighbors are wearing their bikinis, etc....

94688DFD-3DB8-410A-87F5-7B3697F030FB.png Not 1 issue. She still flys like the day I opened the box. I’ve changed the props twice as preventive maintenance, kind of like changing the oil in a car. ?

No problems at all. A great video drone as long as the wind is not too strong....

So far since may when I first bought my Mavic Mini. I only had 1 problem and that was the gimbal stuck.but that was easily fixed.[emoji846] since then it’s been great

I've had my MM for about a month, only a few hours total in flying. I've had but 1 problem where the RC disconnected from the app, but the MM was still responsive, I flew it back, restarted everything and flew for another 20 min without a problem.

Reactions: shaneb50
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet