DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How many MM owners have been trouble free?

Could you guys without any problems also list your "build dates", prop numbers and wether or not you've flown in sport mode?
Would be super helpful to trouble shoot problems those of us who have them
Thanks in advance ?
Build date 3 december 2019 dji h4 4726f dji e2 4726f nrver flown in s mode always p or c mode 51 flight always vlos

Most often we hear of the problems with this or that drone, especially the MM. I thought it would be interesting to see how many have a MM that works exactly as it should WITHIN it’s limitations. I’ve had my MM since early December and have had zero issues, flying an average of 2 or 3 batteries per week. I’m not minimizing the MM problems, which are certainly legitimate, but this is an opportunity for those of us who fly our MM WITHOUT problems to sound off. All you need to respond is “no problems “ and tell us how much you fly. Thanks in advance.?
No problem and fly it about 3 times a week.

Had mine since early January, fly almost every day. I’ve had zero issues with my MM, and absolutely love it. If I get a couple of high wind warnings, I bring it closer to the ground just to be on the safe side, and have had it to 400’ up and 3000 ‘ out (open terrain) with full control and signal.

Here the missing information from my earlier post:
- Props I3/B3/B1/G4 4726F
- Build date 25 December 2019 (MM Combo)
- 17 hours, <150m distance, <150m altitude, no issues except one pilot error, hitting a wall, 1 pair of props replaced.
- Upgrade Motor Covers (Version 2 with separate screws for fixing cover and props).

Reactions: Wild Wayne
never owned a mini , so I dont know much about them , reguarding the props catching the body , is there a lot of play in the props that could be causing the pro, I have a mavic 2 pro, my comment was not meant to upset anyone , if I did im sorry

never owned a mini , so I dont know much about them , reguarding the props catching the body , is there a lot of play in the props that could be causing the pro, I have a mavic 2 pro, my comment was not meant to upset anyone , if I did im sorry
I've seen no evidence of the props catching the body on my Mavic Mini. There are no marks on the body, and I haven't heard any odd noises either.

3 hours, 6 Miles, 59 Flights.
If I had any problems, they were operator induced during the learning curve. Operates as advertised, still impressed by so much technology in such a small package.

Most often we hear of the problems with this or that drone, especially the MM. I thought it would be interesting to see how many have a MM that works exactly as it should WITHIN it’s limitations. I’ve had my MM since early December and have had zero issues, flying an average of 2 or 3 batteries per week. I’m not minimizing the MM problems, which are certainly legitimate, but this is an opportunity for those of us who fly our MM WITHOUT problems to sound off. All you need to respond is “no problems “ and tell us how much you fly. Thanks in advance.?
I have no issues at all apart from a couple of times that i have attempted to fly in non favourable wind conditions.
70+ hours of flight in 5 countries

Owned since mid January, not done much flying, but flying well within my limitations, being a first time pilot. No problems at all.

zero issues other than me getting confused flying ti and completely misinterpreting where it was due to bright sun on the screen....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman