DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How many spare batteries?

Stop posting how many batteries you have. Just tell the TO the right number!

I currently have 3 total batteries (that's the amount I've been able to fit into the little "mavic man purse" that the 'fly more' bundle comes with but I'll probably end up getting one more for a total of 4 batteries....simply because I need to fill up the 4 battery charger bank haha

I'm using the same logic as Flyguy95r

Reactions: Flyguy95r
I have a total of 2. I charge one using the wall charger and an inverter in my car while I fly on the other/ drive between destinations. Worst case, I've had to wait less than 10 mins for a battery to finish charging - which is no problem as I'll have a drink, review some footage on my phone or muck about on whatever else is going on on my phone..

ok very simple math your RC charge will use 50 % once you are done with 2 mavic batteries

ok very simple math your RC charge will use 50 % once you are done with 2 mavic batteries

Then the next question is: what amount of RC's is right?

:p

Btw: you can use the remaining charge of your flight batteries to charge the RC...

Whats the right amount of spare batteries ?

I have 2.

I have 3 total but I'm probably going to add 1 more, so for my flying 4 seems right. I'm sure others would say that's not enough and some that's too many. Depends on the individuals usage and requirements.

Time to close it now..
No ,but if you don't have nothing to contribute to the thread please stop posting in it .
And I'm being nice

I already contributed a lot to this thread!
But now the question has been fully answered. I quote again the correct answer: "depends on individuals usage and requirements".
Nothing more to add to this.

I have 3 total but I'm probably going to add 1 more, so for my flying 4 seems right. I'm sure others would say that's not enough and some that's too many. Depends on the individuals usage and requirements.
4 is a good # and I can go through them fast . Maybe need another
as normally on the way home I will see something and have no power ;)

I already contributed a lot to this thread!
But now the question has been fully answered. I quote again the correct answer: "depends on individuals usage and requirements".
Nothing more to add to this.

For what it's worth, I've enjoyed your responses. Others may not have got the joke. But you have at least one fan.

Reactions: Egika
Yes I am taking it with me on plane, I'm scared shirtless reading all these forums and hearing the horror storys. Thanks for the links as I will devour it these next days.

Scared of what ? HI is the US so big deal, put in backpack and roll easy peasy I fly with mine internationally no prob to Mex or Panama

I have 4 batteries numbered with Super Bowl trophies.
4c029b6c9221195ce389c310a35d29be.jpg

I guess I need a few more batteries if we're going that route!
a450300431ede675f6caaff42470833b.jpg

will mavic pro overheat if continue fly with 3 batteries without rest?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000