DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How many spare batteries?

Everyone!
He is not asking how many batteries you have. He wants to know the right number! Please advise what the right number tor the TO is and stop posting your numbers!!!
The implication for most people who post their number is that their number is the right number, which is why they have that many batteries. Most people also justify why that is true.

So it is one and the same. Just read between the lines.

Reactions: zhongfu
Of course I know.
The reason for me making sarcastic comments is that a question asking for the right number simply makes no sense.
Maybe my sarcasm did not reach everyone...

I have 2 batteries, I sure wish I had another bit at this point I cannot spend any more $. Sure wish I could find one at 50$

I have 4 batteries numbered with Super Bowl trophies.
4c029b6c9221195ce389c310a35d29be.jpg

I have five batteries for the Mavic. I can recharge them in the car, takes a little longer than the amount of time to run down a battery. So this should give me plenty of leeway, even when I'm out in the boonies for several days doing extensive flying. I won't know for sure until I go on my vacation in a few weeks.

Whats the right amount of spare batteries ?

I have 2.
Imho the right amount of spare batteries is 3, so a total of 4...

Why? Firstly because the MP power station can hold 4.
Secondly because 3 batteries it's the flight time that can handle the RC while flying in safe conditions and returning not by the dead end. Stay one battery you can use for extract the files from the SD card still mounted in the MP if you follow that way and ALSO can use as a power bank to refill your RC if needed. Or simply fly more if your RC still not flat..

Everyone!
He is not asking how many batteries you have. He wants to know the right number! Please advise what the right number tor the TO is and stop posting your numbers!!!

;)

There is no correct answer some think one,I think 5 as I travel with mine to places ya can't charge.

Calm down hall monitor !

Or how many you want to carry and leave fully charged when you may not use them.

Reactions: Rbruz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer