DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How much high can I fly my mavic mini in Belgium???

romerolimones

Reactions
Hello everyone!

I'm from Mexico, but I'm living in Belgium (at least until next October). I bought a Mavic Mini to enjoy all the amazing European views but for that I was doing my research about what can and can't I do with my Mavic Mini. I've found a lot of information about Mavic Mini is allowed to fly in some places, but there are some other cities and countries (for example Frances, particularly in Paris, which has a very "NOT drones allowed" regulation) where is not allowed or the fly of drones is very restrictive. Specifically in Belgium, does anyone know how much high can I fly my mavic mini? and do I need to register my drone in somewhere for the government or the EU?

Many thanks in advanced! :)

As far as I know, the rules in Belgium are very restrictive. The maximum hight is 10 meters. In fact you can't fly anywhere but your own garden.

Indeed 10 meters in your OWN Backyard as long as it is not in a CTR. And there are a lot of them in Belgium. In Public space it is forbidden. And there is also the privacy law. So I’d think twice. Nevertheless 1/1/2021 the European will be implemented

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998