DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to create cinematic title in Premiere - easy Tutorial 2020

Luks

Reactions
Hello people,
here is my tutorial recently uploaded on Youtube, on how to create a cinematic title for our videos made with the drone !! :)
A quick and easy way ... let me know what you think and I recommend subscribe to my channel to not miss any updates by activating the bell.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good flights
Luca ;)

Reactions: Peio64270
Hello people,
here is my tutorial recently uploaded on Youtube, on how to create a cinematic title for our videos made with the drone !! :)
A quick and easy way ... let me know what you think and I recommend subscribe to my channel to not miss any updates by activating the bell.

Good flights
Luca ;)
Excellent tutorial- I watched the entire film. Unfortunately, the Adobe Premiere Pro template was all in Italian. I know this Premiere Pro technique moderately well so I can figure out that you are setting key frames using Gaussian Blur, (blur to sharp to blur), Opacity (fade in and out), etc.

Reactions: Luks
Hello people,

Good flights
Luca ;)
Without zooming in to the areas of the screen you are working on, it's impossible to really see what you are doing. However, I get the general idea, as Dale explained above.

Reactions: Luks
Excellent tutorial- I watched the entire film. Unfortunately, the Adobe Premiere Pro template was all in Italian. I know this Premiere Pro technique moderately well so I can figure out that you are setting key frames using Gaussian Blur, (blur to sharp to blur), Opacity (fade in and out), etc.
Thanks a lot, yes exactly Gaussian blur and opacity :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cobra443