DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to edit drone footage in DaVinciResolve

vicvideopic

Reactions
How to use the Edit workspace in DAVINCI RESOLVE to create videos made with drones or traditional cameras.
How to upload clips, how to order them in the timeline, how to cut them to the beat of the music, and how to add a voice over
https://youtu.be/AUMMMja41UU

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Search the internet for “blackmagic cut page in davinci resolve 17” and watch the tutorials.
The cut page is the fast starting point.

Your videos get more and more informative Vic. What impresses me more than your videos is your command of English which is obvious that it is not your native language.

Hey Vic...
My attention span is only good for 7 or 8 minutes of watching videos as a time and am about half way through yours. I've been using Davinci Resolve for about 9 months now, have upgraded to the Studio version with the speed editor (great deal btw!) and have to tell you... but already, even only half through THIS IS THE BEST INTRODUCTION TO DAVINCI RESOLVE THAT I HAVE SEEN, BAR NONE! Even after having done several projects over 9 months I still learned some things from your video.

This ought to be required viewing for those shopping for a video editing program.
Thanks for making the video and posting it here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev