DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to get last Mavic Pro coordinates

From your logs it seems it force landed with 6% battery left while RTH at 503 meters from home point at height -7m or -16m below home point altitude(24th floor). It may be crashed after connection lost as clearance sensor still showed value 255 so it may not have been close to ground while still landing and battery could have been shutdown in mid-air.

Draw some lines with possible angles from fatal.log but doesn't seem to align with Litchi log so these values indeed may not make any sense.View attachment 53393
Also tried to visualize RC data:
View attachment 53401
By the way, the sensors were off. That's probably why clearance was always 255

The distance value is consistent with that building but, since the RC did not disconnect, it's not going to be behind that, or any other building. And given that you applied rather random stick inputs it could be anywhere along the circle of radius 503 m about the home point.

View attachment 53376
Yes, that's why I'm trying to interpret the fatal.log values, like @Oto is doing. I would like to estimate what moviments I did based on the angle, speed, time applying that movement and distance from home.

For now fatal.log doesn't seem to help much and didn't help to find my drone but who knows.

The angles I mapped are the values which seem to indicate angle but I am not sure. My theory was that when RTH then drone rotates to home position and it should have a bearing which maybe is in fatal.log. I mapped angles -85°,-94° and +85° from home point to circle but they doesn't seem to align with your app log.

For now fatal.log doesn't seem to help much and didn't help to find my drone but who knows.

The angles I mapped are the values which seem to indicate angle but I am not sure. My theory was that when RTH then drone rotates to home position and it should have a bearing which maybe is in fatal.log. I mapped angles -85°,-94° and +85° from home point to circle but they doesn't seem to align with your app log.
I don't know why dji doesn't send Ac GPS coordinates do the control. This would really be a black box.
Situations like that where the control disconnect from the mobile, the control would continue being a backup.

Reactions: Oto
The graph probably shows your input from RC when you started to fly blindly.

This is how your search radius and elevation looks from last known distance to home and last altitude which was below your home point. It lost connection so not sure if it landed even lower. So the yellow line doesn't seem correct as it is below ground.

1542284914288.png

Reactions: Aww@Mavic

This is how your search radius and elevation looks from last known distance to home and last altitude which was below your home point. It lost connection so not sure if it landed even lower. So the yellow line doesn't seem correct as it is below ground.

View attachment 53406
Yes, not possible to be the yellow.

View attachment 53406
Google can be wrong about altitude, since the home point should be on rooftop, and it is apparently on the 1st floor.

I did correct the altitude, red circle is at last known altitude from rooftop(-17m).

Please upload all RC fatal.log for comparision with app log maybe there is some correlation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aww@Mavic
Updating.

More than a month after I lost it, someone called me informing that he found a drone.
It landed on the power line cables.
After some powerful rains, it felt from the cables and was founded.

Glad that you you have found it . Is the location known? Please download logs from drone if possible.

it landed exactly on the radius I traced. But above a powerline. So, I coudn't find it. The arrow and blue mark is where it landed.

1545308227913.png

Here is where it landed.

1545308344181.png

Reactions: Oto
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones