DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to get/upgrade Care Refresh for 2nd year?

Yaros

Reactions
I bought the drone and activated it together with care refresh the 11th of August 2022.
I crashed once in February this year, used care refresh to replace it. Now I have one replacement left, but as I understand, the 11th of August 2022 this will no longer be the case.
How do I buy the Care Refresh for the 2nd year, so my drone gets covered until August 2023?

I bought the drone and activated it together with care refresh the 11th of August 2022.
I crashed once in February this year, used care refresh to replace it. Now I have one replacement left, but as I understand, the 11th of August 2022 this will no longer be the case.
How do I buy the Care Refresh for the 2nd year, so my drone gets covered until August 2023?
DJI sends out an email before the lapse of your first year asking if you want to renew.

Yes , you get a email asking if you want to renew . Be aware , the second year only covers you for One replacement , even if you never claimed for the first year

Reactions: Yaros
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998