DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to Identify AEB

Ejfadrigo

Reactions
Good day Mate, I do have a lot of AEB in my micro SD card, is there a way or software to Identify all the AEB pictures and organize all of it? Im not really sure if what pic are part of my AEB shot, I usually take 5s AEB and do HDR..TIA

in light room u can set it to sort by stack and it will see the different exposres and sort by those, usually what i do for them is since i know i shoot 3 exposres for every pic i go in to the card manually and choose every 3 pics and right clik and put them in thier own folder, its kinda time consuming but works,ive used light room to sort and that works too but i dont use light room as my main editor all the time so putting them all in thier ownn folder first is easiest for me, in litchi when i shoot pano they dont sort in thier own folder which is a reaaaaaaaal PITAAAAA i hope they fix that in firmware

Reactions: Ejfadrigo
Hopefully someone has a better answer than mine, which has been to shoot an AEB-5, then roll the exposure wheel (right side of RC) way down, and shoot a single "dark" frame (photo). When viewing the images in Windows Explorer in thumbnail view, the dark images jump out at you. In the same folder I create a series of incremental folders called, "AEB5-1", "AEB5-2"...and so on. It's tedious but it works.

in light room u can set it to sort by stack and it will see the different exposres and sort by those, usually what i do for them is since i know i shoot 3 exposres for every pic i go in to the card manually and choose every 3 pics and right clik and put them in thier own folder, its kinda time consuming but works,ive used light room to sort and that works too but i dont use light room as my main editor all the time so putting them all in thier ownn folder first is easiest for me, in litchi when i shoot pano they dont sort in thier own folder which is a reaaaaaaaal PITAAAAA i hope they fix that in firmware
That is my problem when I imported my folder in LR it shows all the pics, it give me a hardtime sorting all of it, I dont even know if it is part of my AEB shot or not..

Hopefully someone has a better answer than mine, which has been to shoot an AEB-5, then roll the exposure wheel (right side of RC) way down, and shoot a single "dark" frame (photo). When viewing the images in Windows Explorer in thumbnail view, the dark images jump out at you. In the same folder I create a series of incremental folders called, "AEB5-1", "AEB5-2"...and so on. It's tedious but it works.
Im learning to take AEB manually, Do u Start with -1 in your EV?

in lightroom if u import all of your images u should be able to sort by exposure and put into stacks, there was a video on it some where, yes a good place to start is -1,normal+1 if u are shooting only 3, if u do 5 then u may want to go a bit less like.07 or.05. depends on what u want your final output to look like, if highly hdr looking then u may want to go 1 full ev on all images, i only use aeb so my images have a little more detail, i merge them in light room but with 0 hdr effects, once i merge my image i edit it in luminar and choose my own effects after.

Reactions: Ejfadrigo
There is a way to group pics into stacks within certain time range like 2secs etc. in Adobe Lightroom. So if you do not shoot multiple AEBs within that time range - that should work.

I hope this helps

my way

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf