DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to turn down the beeb volume?

Fly4Now

Reactions
When the battery goes to 50% and below the beep makes quite a sound. Same when selecting RTH. Can I turn the volume down? A soft beep would be ok but not that terrible noise.

There is no setting to control the volume level of that beep.

Keep the battery level above 50% or lower the setting to say 30% ??

How can I lower the setting? By the way, great advise, already that would help. Thanks.

The rc is the growler isnt it?
Its not the phone.
But when the female audio voice speaks, its from the phone

Reactions: freightshaker
You cannot lower the volume since there is no setting.
They are now talking about the low battery setting. It's obviously set too high if it starts beeping at 50%.

To answer the question, in the battery settings.

The speaker is located on the back, right of the remote controller (see this video). There is no way to cover it with your thumb.

I give you...

The iPhone 6S Plus speaker holes, easily covered by the left thumb when mounted in the Air controller with this side is to the left. A thumb is near guaranteed to deaden any and all sound emitting from this orifice.

IMG_20190908_212525.jpg

I give you...

The iPhone 6S Plus speaker holes, easily covered by the left thumb when mounted in the Air controller with this side is to the left
That works great for a phone, but the OP is trying to lower the volume of the sound coming from the remote controller.

That works great for a phone, but the OP is trying to lower the volume of the sound coming from the remote controller.
Understood, but while I won't claim to be an expert, I do know that everytime I've wished to quiet the thing, I've succeeded by covering the phone speaker. I therefore haven't even been aware that any sound was coming from the controller. Certainly, I have muted those irritating and persistent beepings in this way, so I'm not sure what the discussion is about now.

I'm not sure what the discussion is about now
Take another look at the first post above.

The OP doesn't like how loudly the remote controller beeps when the battery is low. That beeping sound comes from the remote controller (and not the mobile device).

Take another look at the first post above.

The OP doesn't like how loudly the remote controller beeps when the battery is low. That beeping sound comes from the remote controller (and not the mobile device).
*shrug* He also said, "Same when selecting RTH".

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King