DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How Wide A Phone/Device Will the Clamp Atop the New Controller Hold?

Seachief

Reactions
Windsor County Vermont near New Hampshire line
I know I saw this somewhere...expressed in millimetres if I recall. I'm trying to assess whether my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 in its case will fit into the springy holder atop the new standard controller.

Sorry wrong video. He measures it around 2:20.

Nice. I had their Gen 1 MavMount bracket with my Mavic Pro. I had not thought of pinching it in the clamp on the new controller! Very cool....I have my Note 9 in an Otterbox case and while it's fairly slim as cases go, at least compared to the old Otterbox cases, I feel more confident about mounting it this way. I ordered their MavMount 3.0 bracket and a few different holders in case I want to use my older iPad Mini once in a while.
What I really want is for them to quiclly turn out the firmware upgrade for the Smart Controller so I can use that!
Thanks for the link to the video, really helped. I feel like I have good short and long term plans now.

Reactions: dirkclod
All I use is a iPad and was worried about it till I saw this video posted. I still use a holder I rigged with a inspire mount
from my first MP but gonna change now and am going to have an Air2 for my back up. Have played with the Mini all
i want.
Stay safe.?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Va1entin