DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howdy from Big Sky Country

Reactions
It's great to be a part of this forum! I'm about a month into the learning curve flying a Mavic Air2 along the Yellowstone River in Paradise Valley, Montana. I've been photographing this area for decades. This flying camera provides an incredible perspective. Any truth to the rumor that Santa is replacing the reindeer with nine Mavic 3's this year?
ParadiseValFromCarters.jpg

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and more of your view of the world.

Very nice and welcome. Looks like it was shot from the neighborhood of Carter's Bridge. I live in NY and have family in the Valley. I visit every other year or so. I bought my first drone, a Mini, in September 2020 in time for my visit. I regret I had not done so sooner, so many missed opportunities. Here's one from just South of Pine Creek October 2020 just as the smoke started rolling in.

JohnPine Creek.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Steel63 and MA2 317
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Steel63
LOL love your Mavic 3 pitch...Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum...Congratulations on your new DJI Mavic Air 2... There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask and the experts are great on providing feedback to you ... Remember to Fly Safe and Fly Smart.
We were in your area in July and envious of your surroundings there ! Beautiful country and hoping to hang our hats there in a few years ! Love the photo too.

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

It's great to be a part of this forum! I'm about a month into the learning curve flying a Mavic Air2 along the Yellowstone River in Paradise Valley, Montana. I've been photographing this area for decades. This flying camera provides an incredible perspective. Any truth to the rumor that Santa is replacing the reindeer with nine Mavic 3's this year?
View attachment 138595
welcome to the forum. Santa would be silly not too.

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC