DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howdy from Denver

DenverMavic

Reactions
Just got a Mavic Pro last weekend, and have only been in the simulator so far. I'm very excited to take it out. Maybe tomorrow.

I'm unclear where I can legally fly in Denver. What are good options, if I'm not a part of a club?

Thanks, and I look forward to talking with you all.
Butch

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Just got a Mavic Pro last weekend, and have only been in the simulator so far. I'm very excited to take it out. Maybe tomorrow.

I'm unclear where I can legally fly in Denver. What are good options, if I'm not a part of a club?

Butch
Howdy from Wyoming DenverMavic, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Butch

Hey Butch,

I just got a Mavic myself and I'm not too sure where we can fly in the Denver area other than the standard FAA regulations. Let me know if you find anything!

Joe

Hey Butch,

I just got a Mavic myself and I'm not too sure where we can fly in the Denver area other than the standard FAA regulations. Let me know if you find anything!

Joe
Howdy from Wyoming thejoeben, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hey, I’m also in Denver. I’ve been flying at a local regional park, I’ve been flying around getting the hang of the controls, features, etc. Not really going above 30-40 feet high, just staying inside the sports field I use.

Hey, I’m also in Denver. I’ve been flying at a local regional park, I’ve been flying around getting the hang of the controls, features, etc. Not really going above 30-40 feet high, just staying inside the sports field I use.
What field do you go to? I went to Cheesman in the middle of a weekday so it was nice and empty.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3