DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howdy from San Dawg

Jumping into this nest of Hornets with a new Air2S and trying to get my head around log processing in FCP. Supplementing a photography biz with drone footage showcasing automobiles. Didn't know the video processing was going to be so in-depth and hoping to find some help from all y'all. Cheers!
~John
Gretting from Colorado Spring, Colorado. Welcome to the forum, I was a new pilot when I decided to join. There are lots of really good resources here and very intelligent folks worldwide, you are in the right place bro!

Thanks for the info and, yes, I was tracking your P107 threads for the exam fees.
If you are doing the Part 107 as a self-study, did you see the posting I did on the FREE Flash Cards for a smart phone or tablet?

Also, in case you qualify for VA's Vocational Rehabilitation, they will pay for the exam, courses, and even your drone… I know two Army Vets, one retired and the other medically retired who are in Voc Rehab (VR) and VR is paying for the college certificate (I think 5-courses…), the Exam, and when they progress far enough, the drone itself. The one issue they are having is trying to convince the cancellers that Walmart, Target, and Toy-Land Drones just will not hack it…

I told them to contact some local police, fire department, search and rescue, entities and find out what they are flying and check their web pages, etc… Just do not expect to convince them without some professional presentations…

Once you do Press the Test button, and I assume you'll pass, it'll be a Pending License for about 2-months as the TSA performs a background check.

Good Luck!

Jumping into this nest of Hornets with a new Air2S and trying to get my head around log processing in FCP. Supplementing a photography biz with drone footage showcasing automobiles. Didn't know the video processing was going to be so in-depth and hoping to find some help from all y'all. Cheers!
~John
Greetings from Colorado, welcome to the forum.

Reactions: LoudThunder
~John
Greetings from Colorado, welcome to the forum.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman