DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyperlapse

I'm thinking the bridge is actually moving that much, any chance of that?
There is a lot going on structurally that we don't normally realize.

I'm thinking the bridge is actually moving that much, any chance of that?
There is a lot going on structurally that we don't normally realize.
No the trees and the substructure is also moving.
Its the image.
The video clip needs to be stabalized. Try stabalizing the clip in Davinci Resolve.
1680535829642.png
Play with the settings

I was thinking it looks a lot like the famous Whittier Narrows bridge, but actually it looks like mine lately. It doesn't take much wind. I keep an eye on the artificial horizon. It's a good indicator. If it's moving a lot you are not going to have much success with a hyperlapse.
I don't think your video is as sharp as it coud be but that might be my equipment

Any thoughts on why the bridge is so bouncy in this hyperlapse?

Longtime readers of this forum will recall my travails with"the wobbles."I tried, and tried, to do a sunset timelapse, putting my M2P up about 150 feet on a calm summer night with no wind.I shot an image every 3 seconds, I believe, and processed it in LRTimelapse. I tried over and over, but despite repeated stabilization in Premiere Pro I never got the wobbles out of the timelapse. Many writers asked a bout the wind, but there was no wind- but they argued out could have been way higher up. In any case, despite repeated tries, I never got a successful timelapse sunset.

Dale
Miami

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverbobomalem