DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 I Am Not Creative.

Not only did i spit out my coffee it was Dunking Donuts , lol
This was amazing and a creative delight.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain .. Land on the water

Reactions: Henchula
I just want to know how you got the special effects, particularly the text! Love them. Spectacular.
But speaking of the text, while you ARE creative, you aren't such a good proof reader :) (and neither am I).

1669921004591.png

I just want to know how you got the special effects, particularly the text! Love them. Spectacular.
But speaking of the text, while you ARE creative, you aren't such a good proof reader :) (and neither am I).

View attachment 157800
Ohhh man! Hahaha too bad YT doesn't have the ability to put a video instead of a video.
Thanks for letting me know, u didn't notice till mow

Reactions: Jet skier

View attachment 157800
Aye! I can't believe it! Why doesn't YT have the ability to upload a video instead of a video.
I'll just say it was meant to be, to test people haha.

Clever. The typo made me laugh and I'm not sure I would have picked up on it if @vindibona1 didn't point it out. I'm horrible with proofreading my own stuff and my wife picks up on my typos all of the time!

Clever. The typo made me laugh and I'm not sure I would have picked up on it if @vindibona1 didn't point it out. I'm horrible with proofreading my own stuff and my wife picks up on my typos all of the time!
On second thought, the creator may have intentionally mis-spelled "creative" to be creative!!!!??? It would be a great cover-excuse-explanation, no?

I made it as part of the video. It's in the word Creative, which I'm not which makes itfunnier, I added on the description - Spot the error, kind of a game haha.
Thanks for the comment.

Aye! I can't believe it! Why doesn't YT have the ability to upload a video instead of a video.
I'll just say it was meant to be, to test people haha.
No replacement. What you can do is upload the edited version and delete the first one. You have no idea how many times I've had to do that after seeing boo boo after boo boo in my videos. I tend not to catch them all at once. You only seem to have that one faux pas.

But again... How did you create the text special effects like the water reflctions and the circle w/arrows one? Ediiting program and which special effects. I really liked them and want to steal the ideas when the time calls for it. Not sure if Davinci Resolve has anything like them. But mega-cool IMO

No replacement. What you can do is upload the edited version and delete the first one. You have no idea how many times I've had to do that after seeing boo boo after boo boo in my videos. I tend not to catch them all at once. You only seem to have that one faux pas.

But again... How did you create the text special effects like the water reflctions and the circle w/arrows one? Ediiting program and which special effects. I really liked them and want to steal the ideas when the time calls for it. Not sure if Davinci Resolve has anything like them. But mega-cool IMO
Yeah, I won't be reuploading. I'll use it as a game. On the description I typed something like Try to spot the mistake, which is funny, after all, it's in the Creative word, which is what the video is all about, non creative.

Those are motion graphics, most of the times I'll create the animations myself inside After Effects. I used to be a motion designer. These ones I happened to have as a ready .AVI.

The edit I did inside Premier Pro and the effects in Ae (and Mocha.) Those two softwares integrate great together with live raw files.

I tracked the camera to create a 3d environment for the text. Typed whatever, made it a 3d text and positioned it, made sure it stuck to the Null I created, for that you have to choose a good one that won't disappear in the middle.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Very well done!

Resolve has tools that would probably do this as well, to answer a reader’s question.

A very nicely done piece - thank you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803