DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I am WEAK

Go on, Tell me i am a Hypocryte. I had a weak moment and ordered the Mini 3 with Smart RC and Flymore bundle. I was offered a good deal when the dealer called me and i just caved. WHY AM I SO STUPID. Hopefully it works well out of the box and i have no issues.
I
Go on, Tell me i am a Hypocryte. I had a weak only live ice moment and ordered the Mini 3 with Smart RC and Flymore bundle. I was offered a good deal when the dealer called me and i just caved. WHY AM I SO STUPID. Hopefully it works well out of the box and i have no issues.
I had weakness too. Original plan was to get just drone and extra large battery, and hold out that my RC Pro would eventually work with it (and use a std controller until then). But when I saw only August availability I clicked the same buttons you did. Only live once.

but this hobby is keeping my body and my brain active ,and along with being on this forum ,is helping me cope with my health issues ,of the past several years ,so it will be interesting to find out, if this drone ,does what it says on the box
Carry on pilot‼️

Go on, Tell me i am a Hypocryte. I had a weak moment and ordered the Mini 3 with Smart RC and Flymore bundle. I was offered a good deal when the dealer called me and i just caved. WHY AM I SO STUPID. Hopefully it works well out of the box and i have no issues.

Just keep it. You'll make me feel better about the one I ordered.

My name is Tony can i join the support group please
we can call it the A t D S G ,but be careful its highly contagious
especially when a new drone is announced

Buy first, regret later :)

Reactions: Suren
we admire your self sacrifice Suren in purchasing the 3 in order that you may post clips and comments that then drive others (me) towards similar purchase.

You’re not weak, you’re a drone pilot. If you’re weak, so are millions of other folks, myself included.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf