DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I bought one, did you?

. I just can’t understand why there seems to be such a downer on this forum on the air when it’s not even out for general release yet.

As I said, people just love to complain. Drone isn't even in hands and people have already wrote it off with NO IDEA how it performs. Yeah, "we know wifi drones"...You don't know what's up with this one.

As I said, people just love to complain. Drone isn't even in hands and people have already wrote it off with NO IDEA how it performs. Yeah, "we know wifi drones"...You don't know what's up with this one.

Um. Yeah we do. I have WiFi devices and have had them for years. They work, "fine," but they don't ALWAYS work consistently. That's Wi-Fi for you. There's no magic bullet out there, and why OcuSync is just brilliant.

Finally got my Air cancelled. Whew.

Sold my P3 Pro on eBay and ordered the white FMP Tuesday afternoon. Can't wait...what a huge upgrade for me. I'll actually take it with me all the time in my car now.

I ordered a red one,should be easier to find in a field with all these WiFi dropouts I’m going to have [emoji13]

One thing to note for those of you that have never purchased directly from DJI...They (DJI) ship via FedEx and almost always ask for a delivery signature.
Just wanted to thank you for this head’s up. Was able to change my shipping address to my office, and now I’ll be able to sign for it. Thanks again !

Just wanted to thank you for this head’s up. Was able to change my shipping address to my office, and now I’ll be able to sign for it. Thanks again !
You're welcome...I typically do the same and have my "signature required" crap ship to my in-laws who live down the road from me.

How did you change the shipping address for this order? I added my office address in my profile, but the order is showing to my house.

Anybody else had an email from DJI about this DJI select. I just received an email saying if I join select I will get priority shipping of the mavic air.

Anybody else had an email from DJI about this DJI select. I just received an email saying if I join select I will get priority shipping of the mavic air.
Yes, but unfortunately you can't apply it to an existing order

cb4aa2f9f56eb015ecd251aeb66774bc.jpg

It says you can on mine

a371e9c73c45c1e3373f97ae708c0fb8.jpg

It says you can on this
Good-luck...because I did purchase the DJI Select after buying my Air and when I select "Use Now" it brings me to a screen to purchase another mavic Air

upload_2018-1-26_10-47-19.png

I sent DJI an email about this...see their response below:

Dear Anthony,

We apologize but we are unable to make any changes or apply the coupon code once that the order has been placed and completed.

Your patience and understanding on this matter are highly appreciated.

Best Regards
Sarah
DJI Customer Support

I don’t think it would make any difference to be honest,it will come when it does ,I belive if you already have select it’s applied to every order. Don’t think I’ll bother [emoji849]

Glad I didn’t. I’m sure they will get some people with that email

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78