DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I can't get my magic pro to connect to wifi

John magic pro

Reactions
my magic flew good .but I had wrecked it previously so the camera showed no video over the app but flew good just no video but camera was dangling so I thought idea clue it to the board that had the rubber bands well some how I tore the front sencser ribbon cable on both front senders .anyways I replaced the transmisión cable an I replaced the ribbon on the gimbal actually I bought the control arm it came with ribbon cable good so I replaced get senders an gimbal well I power the drone app an controller binds to each other but the drone doesn't. I noticed the little red light by the wifi selected an the link button that light flashes red briefly when I power up the drone then how out.its like a flash.it should stay on I think.an the drone won't connect to app an the fan don't work nor the bottomsencers of the drone doesn't make that funny noise so there no communication so why all this

my magic flew good .but I had wrecked it previously so the camera showed no video over the app but flew good just no video but camera was dangling so I thought idea clue it to the board that had the rubber bands well some how I tore the front sencser ribbon cable on both front senders .anyways I replaced the transmisión cable an I replaced the ribbon on the gimbal actually I bought the control arm it came with ribbon cable good so I replaced get senders an gimbal well I power the drone app an controller binds to each other but the drone doesn't. I noticed the little red light by the wifi selected an the link button that light flashes red briefly when I power up the drone then how out.its like a flash.it should stay on I think.an the drone won't connect to app an the fan don't work nor the bottomsencers of the drone doesn't make that funny noise so there no communication so why all this
And....... breath!

Reactions: Ria Civam