DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I crashed my Mavic :(

I still have one more replacement left from the care refresh program....
It sounds like you're covered then. Beware the trees when you get your replacement ;)

Remember, it's a flying camera, not a building surfing, tree splitting, freestyle drone racer.

Sport mode is (in my opinion) for getting you home in an emergency (like higher winds aloft).
Although sometimes you can use sports mode to get amazing footage you couldn't get at normal speeds...

Although sometimes you can use sports mode to get amazing footage you couldn't get at normal speeds...
When you get your replacement, try turning off your anti-collision sensors and you will get a speed between P and S mode without the over-sensitive stick inputs of Sport mode. Also remember the pause button on the RC. It is like an emergency brake and is the fastest way to stop. I stuck a small button on mine to make it easier for my thumb to find it.

The saying once bitten twice shy comes to mind but maybe I hope this time its twice bitten 4 times shy.

I swear that the DJI covers two drone replacement policy is like a psychological cushion and now its gone I doubt you will do the same thing again.

Reactions: BC Pete and MKurr
First of all, sorry this happened, but having watched your videos, I appreciate your willingness to fly so close to the treetops.

Second, and this is probably a dumb question because you appear to be a lot more experienced at video editing that I am, but rather than use sport mode, why not just speed up the videos during editing?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78