DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 I did not know this was possible

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Every now and than a video comes along that shows me something I truly did not know was possible or something that I had tried once and failed at that I would not make another attempt .

In this case the last time I tried to fly under a bridge the Results were my drone landing on the water.
Along comes this video and Mind Blown

I was not aware that this was possible ?
My question now for anyone is this possible with the Air 2S as well ?

One of the forum members that post frequently on this Forum , has some great learning videos ,

Start at 12 minutes for the Mavic 3 To impress .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Last edited:
Wow! Thanks for sharing!
Nice piece of software they developed!
I own a M3 myself but never was brave enough to test it in this way.

I don't think the Air 2S can do this because of the different sensors.
But perhaps someone is really brave and tests it??? ;)

My MP1 will select a homepoint very quickly
If I select it to take off automatically with precision land enabled and it takes off, goes to bout 20 feet and waits til says homepoint is established ( takes only secs)

Reactions: zeusfl
Every now and than a video comes along that shows me something I truly did not know was possible or something that I had tried once and failed at that I would not make another attempt .

In this case the last time I tried to fly under a bridge the Results were my drone landing on the water.
Along comes this video and Mind Blown

I was not aware that this was possible ?
My question now for anyone is this possible with the Air 2S as well ?

One of the forum members that post frequently on this Forum , has some great learning videos ,

Start at 12 minutes for the Mavic 3 To impress .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.
I really enjoyed watching this video! I paid a visit to Nelvick and this brought back memories of testing and flying around his apartment complex. He is one out this forums best assets.

Dale
Miami

@Phantomrain.org I just see this post. Thank you for the comment. The Mavic 3 is absolutely capable and the algorithm is very intelligent, is not perfect but absolutely mind blowing. As I used more and more I feel more confident. I have only few cases that fail but 90% of the times is very good specially testing in worse case scenarios.

Wow! Thanks for sharing!
Nice piece of software they developed!
I own a M3 myself but never was brave enough to test it in this way.

I don't think the Air 2S can do this because of the different sensors.
But perhaps someone is really brave and tests it??? ;)
I will repeat the same test with the Mavic Air 2S to demonstrate the difference but is very capable as well and the M2P. That will be an interesting video.

Reactions: YVRGUY
I really enjoyed watching this video! I paid a visit to Nelvick and this brought back memories of testing and flying around his apartment complex. He is one out this forums best assets.

Dale
Miami
@Dale D my friend the honor and pleasure was mine have you here for a weekend. That is a memory that I will never forget and we enjoy share the passion for this hobby. You are welcome back anytime.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErieSkyPixel