DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
What is click bait?

From wiki "content whose main purpose is to attract attention and encourage visitors to click." A person has to click first to see if they were interested in reading it. Many of them are wastes of time in hindsight. He could have used a title such as "ATV on frozen lake."

The general title of the OPs thread was so generic, I thought maybe he was thinking of leaping from a bridge or skyscraper, or possibly falling through a hole in the ice.

Reactions: Kilrah
From wiki "content whose main purpose is to attract attention and encourage visitors to click." A person has to click first to see if they were interested in reading it. Many of them are wastes of time in hindsight. He could have used a title such as "ATV on frozen lake."

The general title of the OPs thread was so generic, I thought maybe he was thinking of leaping from a bridge or skyscraper, or possibly falling through a hole in the ice.
I am the OP. The name of the video is atvlake. The name of the song is "I don't Care". It is not click bait. WIKI this Biatch.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803