DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
What is click bait?

From wiki "content whose main purpose is to attract attention and encourage visitors to click." A person has to click first to see if they were interested in reading it. Many of them are wastes of time in hindsight. He could have used a title such as "ATV on frozen lake."

The general title of the OPs thread was so generic, I thought maybe he was thinking of leaping from a bridge or skyscraper, or possibly falling through a hole in the ice.

Reactions: Kilrah
From wiki "content whose main purpose is to attract attention and encourage visitors to click." A person has to click first to see if they were interested in reading it. Many of them are wastes of time in hindsight. He could have used a title such as "ATV on frozen lake."

The general title of the OPs thread was so generic, I thought maybe he was thinking of leaping from a bridge or skyscraper, or possibly falling through a hole in the ice.
I am the OP. The name of the video is atvlake. The name of the song is "I don't Care". It is not click bait. WIKI this Biatch.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki