DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

i found a mavic on a hike in los angeles

ill give it a day or so for the person who lost it to track it down here..but ill sell it to you if its not claimed for whatever you feel is a fair price. obviously no controller and the plastic camera cover is missing...but otherwise looks fine to me
"No controller and the plastic cover is missing from the camera" "l'm not very tech savvy" I smell a rat.

Reactions: CandyMan_ZA
Definitely would keep me from sending any money up front to buy it.
wouldnt it be abandoned property? I say if it isnt marked with owner information, and there isnt flyers posted in the area its finders keepers. FAA wont help, and DJI wont either.

"No controller and the plastic cover is missing from the camera" "l'm not very tech savvy" I smell a rat.
Now that I think about it:
1. How would the OP even KNOW that there might be a "plastic cover" over the camera?
2. "No controller"; Well, duh. when has anyone found a Mavic that obviously landed somewhere unintentionally with the controller with it.?

Wouldn't a more normal "description" (especially if one wanted to sell it), focus on a more detailed description etc. including posting the serial number?

Reactions: getitinwriting
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000