DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I have alot of explaining to do.

I am not asking if OP’s drone was safe to fly. I asked if the gimbal is the only problem why would the drone not be safe to fly.
The gimbal is a massive problem that I'm very eager to fix but can't because I'm young

The gimbal is a massive problem that I'm very eager to fix but can't because I'm young
What does your youth have to do with anything?

I am not asking if OP’s drone was safe to fly. I asked if the gimbal is the only problem why would the drone not be safe to fly.

Sure, rip the gimbal off and fly it for fun that close that you don't need video feed for relative safety.
Camera feed pointing straight out forward for awareness is a vital safety thing.

EDIT - DOC, don't try this, you need the gimbal on there, fixed.

Eeek!
I missed that, what thread is it in?

Many of them, a couple of quick search results.

Last edited:
I’m old and there’s a lot of things I can’t fix 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: MA2 317
DOC, you never answered BSauce955 question above. They asked "What does your youth have to do with anything?" He or she is 16 so has a comparable perspective.

Reactions: BSauce955
DOC, you never answered BSauce955 question above. They asked "What does your youth have to do with anything?" He or she is 16 so has a comparable perspective.
I was mainly wondering because I do a lot of fixing myself so not sure if there’s like a legal aspect to it that I never heard of.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC