DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I have done EVERYTHING that I can think of and still can't get this bird to start up. Please help.

I have the mavic air to its fine.what kinda trouble are you having?ive flown this one and all the other dji drones as well never had any start up trouble let me know ill try and help you .explain in detail .was your ddrone new,used or damaged when bought ect..

Attachments

• download_20181216_151120.jpg
    download_20181216_151120.jpg
    357.4 KB · Views: 202
  • download_20181216_151117.jpg
    download_20181216_151117.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 184
  • download_20181216_151113.jpg
    download_20181216_151113.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 197
  • download_20181216_151109.jpg
    download_20181216_151109.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 199
I am tiring. Just not so good at how to get pics uploaded to here
just take a deep breath and start again delete your app and then reinstall it then follow the instruction on how to connect your remote to your monitor android or ios it does not matter once the controller has linked to your device turn on the drone and wait for it to connect you will see a picture on the screen make sure you are outside and wait for the sats to connect the icon at the top of the screen will turn green and will say ready to fly if all is well touch the auto take off icon and then swip across the screen where it tells you the motors should start and the drone will rise up just let it hover for a bit to make sure all is well then if you are happy with it try some gentle stick movments to get the feel of it always make sure that the drone is facing away from you for your first flight till you get used to which way it moves good luck

Reactions: dannybgoode
just take a deep breath and start again delete your app and then reinstall it then follow the instruction on how to connect your remote to your monitor android or ios it does not matter once the controller has linked to your device turn on the drone and wait for it to connect you will see a picture on the screen make sure you are outside and wait for the sats to connect the icon at the top of the screen will turn green and will say ready to fly if all is well touch the auto take off icon and then swip across the screen where it tells you the motors should start and the drone will rise up just let it hover for a bit to make sure all is well then if you are happy with it try some gentle stick movments to get the feel of it always make sure that the drone is facing away from you for your first flight till you get used to which way it moves good luck
Thank you. Hopefully the weather will allow tomorrow and this will happen.

Your inside have you tried this outside getting satellite connection also on the side make sure you have set to rc not wifi see if that works
Looking at the 1st pic you have 4 bars 10 sat "when you snapped it" I bet if you watch that very quickly it drops to 5-6 sat which will stop you. You wont get a solid lock. Too much interference inside to hold a launch lock. Whatever you do dont fly it inside! Not a toy it will be too hard to control.

Reactions: David Bigcat Scott
Looking at the 1st pic you have 4 bars 10 sat "when you snapped it" I bet if you watch that very quickly it drops to 5-6 sat which will stop you. You wont get a solid lock. Too much interference inside to hold a launch lock. Whatever you do dont fly it inside! Not a toy it will be too hard to control.
I just took the pics inside because of the weather.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled both apps. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get it outside and do a short flight.

Reactions: TR Ganey
I have uninstalled and reinstalled both apps. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get it outside and do a short flight.
Just to eliminate a NFZ ( No Fly Zone ), download a app from the Play Store, Air Map or B4Ufly, make sure location is on for the phone and see if it gives you any warnings or restrictions. I was once grounded due to a Presidential Visit to the area. Best of luck, if I lived closer, we'd put that bird in the air! Be patient someone nearby will jump in to offer help, great bunch of members here.

Yes I have played with these 100s of times if the air use go4 he definitely has early version. Idk about air I do know how pro is set up and IMU and compass does not look like that

Reactions: dawgpilot
Yes I have played with these 100s of times if the air use go4 he definitely has early version. Idk about air I do know how pro is set up and IMU and compass does not look like that
Use this one for androidScreenshot_20181216-223844_Google%20Play%20Store.jpeg

Just to eliminate a NFZ ( No Fly Zone ), download a app from the Play Store, Air Map or B4Ufly, make sure location is on for the phone and see if it gives you any warnings or restrictions. I was once grounded due to a Presidential Visit to the area. Best of luck, if I lived closer, we'd put that bird in the air! Be patient someone nearby will jump in to offer help, great bunch of members here.
Thank you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan