DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I have doubts with litchi app

Th3DroneroGT

Reactions
Hi everyone, excuse me if I post things that maybe have already been posted or I just ask very absurd things.

My question is, is it worth flying with Litchi? seeing that the Mavic Mini 2 and then seeing that Litchi has some similar functions with the Mini 1, is it worth paying for it?

My biggest fear is that when I'm flying with this app I'll control my drone or do something I didn't even ask for and end up in an accident.

Litchi is a extremely reliable flight app, I'd say in the early days it was much more stable than DJI Go4

Reactions: Th3DroneroGT
Litchi is a extremely reliable flight app, I'd say in the early days it was much more stable than DJI Go4
and is used exactly like DJI Fly or used as DJI Go 4?

Another question with geo zones how would the unlocking be done?

Last edited:
I use Litchi now for almost a year, not only for waypoint missions, but also for "free" flghts. What I like is the feature that allows me to make a free flight, import the KML file into litchi and then make a repeatable waypoint mission out of it.

Reactions: ff22
and is used exactly like DJI Fly or used as DJI Go 4?

Another question with geo zones how would the unlocking be done?
You have to use DJI's app to unlock, then switch to Litchi.

Hi everyone, excuse me if I post things that maybe have already been posted or I just ask very absurd things.

My question is, is it worth flying with Litchi? seeing that the Mavic Mini 2 and then seeing that Litchi has some similar functions with the Mini 1, is it worth paying for it?

My biggest fear is that when I'm flying with this app I'll control my drone or do something I didn't even ask for and end up in an accident.
Ive been flying with Litchi and the Go4 for quite awhile each has things I desire, I havent really had any issues with either one! I used this on my Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 and Phantom 4 Pro. After seeing the nightmares of upgrading software/firmware I will not do this until well after its been released for obvious reasons! the only time Ive ever seen anything amiss is after upgrades! So yes I stand behind Litchi! its worked well for me!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78