DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I love my case.

Thanks for the heads up... I was going to buy the mini 2. But if it’s that fragile. I think I will have to pass. And save for the air 2.....
It fell from pretty high like around 30 feet it is still a hell of a drone but if I had to pick between the mini and the air go with the air

Reactions: Platinum 4 ever
So my daughter bought me a case for my MA2 for my B-day, I love it and thought I'd share...

Its a Nanuk 915 (link at bottom), mine is orange but it comes in several colors. I know its not for everyone due to its size/bulk but I don't travel with my drone (yet) so its good for me, and I tend to be hard on stuff so the fact that its just about bulletproof is a good thing.
It'll hold 3 batteries and one in the drone and a bunch of other accessories but one of the things I really like is it holds the controller without removing the control sticks! Also the latches are very heavy duty but still easy to operate
View attachment 118076

Amazon.com : Nanuk 915 Waterproof Hard Case with Foam Insert for DJI Mavic Air 2 - Orange : Camera & Photo
Thanks for sharing. Mine is arriving today. Can't believe they had a decent sale.

Reactions: MavicMan64
Gratz on the birthday. Nice case.
Thanks..

My wife of 34 years bought me the MA2 that goes in the case, she said "Well you only turn 65 once so enjoy" and then I assured her I would only turn 66 once too and to start saving up for next year!!:D

So my daughter bought me a case for my MA2 for my B-day, I love it and thought I'd share...

Its a Nanuk 915 (link at bottom), mine is orange but it comes in several colors. I know its not for everyone due to its size/bulk but I don't travel with my drone (yet) so its good for me, and I tend to be hard on stuff so the fact that its just about bulletproof is a good thing.
It'll hold 3 batteries and one in the drone and a bunch of other accessories but one of the things I really like is it holds the controller without removing the control sticks! Also the latches are very heavy duty but still easy to operate
View attachment 118076

Amazon.com : Nanuk 915 Waterproof Hard Case with Foam Insert for DJI Mavic Air 2 - Orange : Camera & Photo
Nice cases for sure, I have the 925 for my M2Z with the smart controller in yellow and love it. They certainly are not cheap, but built like a tank and very high quality for sure. Happy B-day!

Reactions: MA2 317 and A.O.
Nice case. I have it in the gray finish. I keep a folding landing pad under the foam lid and I have the DJI folding shade that I set on top of the charger/batteries. It closes up nice and holds everything I need.

Nice case. I have it in the gray finish. I keep a folding landing pad under the foam lid and I have the DJI folding shade that I set on top of the charger/batteries. It closes up nice and holds everything I need.
Nice to know, I'm looking to get that sun shade. How do you like it?

Also a huge fan of the 915 + MA2 combo. The shoulder strap seems like it'd come in handy in certain cases, but based on the way the eyelets are mounted seems like you'd have to open the case anytime you wanted to clip/unclip a strap, and that the strap's clips would prevent also using a lock. That the case or am I just being unimaginative?

View attachment 118076

I didn't think Master Airscrew was making MA2 propellers yet - at least based on their site and the volume of comments on their latest FB posts asking for 'em they don't seem to be.

Assuming those orange props came in that white MAS bag, might want to double check if those are actually their Mavic 2 props which look the same but are incompatible.

Also a huge fan of the 915 + MA2 combo. The shoulder strap seems like it'd come in handy in certain cases, but based on the way the eyelets are mounted seems like you'd have to open the case anytime you wanted to clip/unclip a strap, and that the strap's clips would prevent also using a lock. That the case or am I just being unimaginative?
I only just noticed the 910 and 915 are a little different, there are some strap hooks on the 910 that aren't on the 915. Odd

I didn't think Master Airscrew was making MA2 propellers yet - at least based on their site and the volume of comments on their latest FB posts asking for 'em they don't seem to be.

Assuming those orange props came in that white MAS bag, might want to double check if those are actually their Mavic 2 props which look the same but are incompatible.
Already answered in the original thread:

Reactions: RupertPupkin
The shoulder strap seems like it'd come in handy in certain cases, but based on the way the eyelets are mounted seems like you'd have to open the case anytime you wanted to clip/unclip a strap, and that the strap's clips would prevent also using a lock. That the case or am I just being unimaginative?

There are separate places for the strap that don't interfere with opening the case on the 915.

Padlocks can still be used if desired.

IMG_20201201_033131581.jpgIMG_20201201_033241229.jpg

Last edited:

Yes, they are the M2 props, and yes they have already been sent back, thanks.

Reactions: RupertPupkin
Oh, nice case!! Yours must be a little older version or something, on mine the padlock holes have metal inserts. I like Snoopy on there !!

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929