DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I love my case.

I know our drones aren't cheap and need protected but that's a bit steep on the cases. I bought this from Amazon, the larger size holds all my MA2 fly more combo plus the prop guards, the smaller size easily takes the drone, controller, batteries, filters and spare props. Loads of foam for protection and a really solid case.
I thought about one like that but I really wanted one with the precut to fit foam.

Yup, mine does the job but absolutely agree it looks so much better with the "shaped" cutouts. However, that's a discussion I could never win with my superior half!

So after reading the whole thread, is all in agreeement the 915 case for a MA2 is the best or should I be at least looking at some other ones and what are they (that is a hard case). Need to act fast as I travel on Friday.

Oops forgot to say the pre-cut outs are a must. Replies are greatly appreciated.
Sorry, I can only go by what I have which is this Nanuk 915. I've had it for over a month now and for what I do it seems perfect. I picked up a dedicated iPad mini 5 and it fits in the lid under the foam along with paperwork, so I say go for it.

Reactions: MA2 317
So my daughter bought me a case for my MA2 for my B-day, I love it and thought I'd share...

Its a Nanuk 915 (link at bottom), mine is orange but it comes in several colors. I know its not for everyone due to its size/bulk but I don't travel with my drone (yet) so its good for me, and I tend to be hard on stuff so the fact that its just about bulletproof is a good thing.
It'll hold 3 batteries and one in the drone and a bunch of other accessories but one of the things I really like is it holds the controller without removing the control sticks! Also the latches are very heavy duty but still easy to operate
View attachment 118076

Amazon.com : Nanuk 915 Waterproof Hard Case with Foam Insert for DJI Mavic Air 2 - Orange : Camera & Photo
Right now I have no case at all and am leaning towards a softer backpack type of bag...not sure why but the hard shell cases are not interesting me.....yet.....if I leave the house to go film and fly somewhere I just put the drone on the front passenger seat and the controller on the floor or vise versa....that case looks really nice though and Orange, especially neon orange is my favorite!

Reactions: A.O.
So my daughter bought me a case for my MA2 for my B-day, I love it and thought I'd share...

Its a Nanuk 915 (link at bottom), mine is orange but it comes in several colors. I know its not for everyone due to its size/bulk but I don't travel with my drone (yet) so its good for me, and I tend to be hard on stuff so the fact that its just about bulletproof is a good thing.
It'll hold 3 batteries and one in the drone and a bunch of other accessories but one of the things I really like is it holds the controller without removing the control sticks! Also the latches are very heavy duty but still easy to operate
View attachment 118076

Amazon.com : Nanuk 915 Waterproof Hard Case with Foam Insert for DJI Mavic Air 2 - Orange : Camera & Photo
Do you know if the DJI Smart Controller will fit in there?

The thing I don't like about that on is you have to remove the sticks off the controller every time, mine (the (915) stows the controller with the sticks intact, one of the main reasons I got it.

View attachment 118076

Just now went and bought the Lykus Waterproof Backpack type....only $59 and just what I was looking for.

Reactions: A.O. and MA2 317
Reactions: Quick_Star24
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78