DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I love my case.

Oh, nice case!! Yours must be a little older version or something, on mine the padlock holes have metal inserts. I like Snoopy on there !!

I noticed that too.

The case is for my Spark that I purchased a few years ago.

I am using the case (910) I had for my Air, cut some foam and made it work for the Air2. I can now be up in the air in no time.

Attachments

• 20201201_110205.jpg
    20201201_110205.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 23
I am using the case (910) I had for my Air, cut some foam and made it work for the Air2. I can now be up in the air in no time.
I notice your phone is in the box attached, do you keep a dedicated phone for your drone?

Ahh Thank you - I absolutely would have never realized this.

Reactions: MA2 317
Got a 915 for my MA2 Fly More last September. Orange & very happy. For Black Friday they had the 915 for Spark Fly More at 50%, so got the Graphite colour. I had a small Chinese case for the Spark and it was falling apart even being very careful. The Nanuks will last a long time.

So my daughter bought me a case for my MA2 for my B-day, I love it and thought I'd share...

Its a Nanuk 915 (link at bottom), mine is orange but it comes in several colors. I know its not for everyone due to its size/bulk but I don't travel with my drone (yet) so its good for me, and I tend to be hard on stuff so the fact that its just about bulletproof is a good thing.
It'll hold 3 batteries and one in the drone and a bunch of other accessories but one of the things I really like is it holds the controller without removing the control sticks! Also the latches are very heavy duty but still easy to operate
View attachment 118076

Amazon.com : Nanuk 915 Waterproof Hard Case with Foam Insert for DJI Mavic Air 2 - Orange : Camera & Photo
I have 4 Nakuk case for all my gear. I also bought this case on Boxing day and awaiting its arrival!!

I have eight Nanuk cases, four for Mavics and flight support gear and four for cine gear. I've owned all sorts of like cases for equipment, guns, etc. over the years and the Nanuk cases are just the best.

Happy birthday. May you live a bit longer. :)
Daughter made a good choice on the case. She really knows what pops needs.

So my daughter bought me a case for my MA2 for my B-day, I love it and thought I'd share...

Its a Nanuk 915 (link at bottom), mine is orange but it comes in several colors. I know its not for everyone due to its size/bulk but I don't travel with my drone (yet) so its good for me, and I tend to be hard on stuff so the fact that its just about bulletproof is a good thing.
It'll hold 3 batteries and one in the drone and a bunch of other accessories but one of the things I really like is it holds the controller without removing the control sticks! Also the latches are very heavy duty but still easy to operate
View attachment 118076

Amazon.com : Nanuk 915 Waterproof Hard Case with Foam Insert for DJI Mavic Air 2 - Orange : Camera & Photo
I bought the same case in the UK. It cost about £160 which is steep but what a great case. Totally protected.

Tim

I know our drones aren't cheap and need protected but that's a bit steep on the cases. I bought this from Amazon, the larger size holds all my MA2 fly more combo plus the prop guards, the smaller size easily takes the drone, controller, batteries, filters and spare props. Loads of foam for protection and a really solid case.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201206-103055_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201206-103055_Chrome.jpg
    384.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 20201206_111917.jpg
    20201206_111917.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 16
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members