DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I returned the M3

Macronaut59

Reactions
I suppose that I may have jumped the gun a bit. I did do due diligence in researching the M3 without considering other options and the fact that I already had the A2S. My confidence was shaken a little by the reports of various issues, even though I took those with a grain of salt, a few minor glitches on the maiden flight was enough to cause me to explore other options...Plus, do I really need a duplicate? (for the most part).

I have decided I really want way points and no geofencing, to name a few. It's also nice that I can save myself about $1K.

If I didn't have the A2S, I wouldn't have hesitated keeping the M3 and just wait for it to (hopefully) be complete by January.

Even though I now own the Mavic 3, I kept my Mavic 2 Pro for that very reason, Waypoint Capability & also no geofencing thanks to the drone-hacks mod, haven't flown the Mavic 2 Pro for ages now, but I know it's always there for when I get the urge.

Even though I now own the Mavic 3, I kept my Mavic 2 Pro for that very reason, Waypoint Capability & also no geofencing thanks to the drone-hacks mod, haven't flown the Mavic 2 Pro for ages now, but I know it's always there for when I get the urge.
Drone hacks mod? Tell me more! Will this work on my Air 2? I wasted at least a half hour yesterday on a commercial shoot trying to navigate DJIs terrible authorization nonsense.

Thanks for sharing

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet