DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IACRA Registry Question

W Rabbit

Reactions
I passed my Part 107 on Monday and my test result showed up yesterday on IACRA. So submitted my application. I jumped on today to check it and the status had changed from completed to Failed to Transfer to Registry. After reading a lot of posts on forums about the process no one has ever posted that status message only transferring to registry.

Anyone seen this before? I did call the Airman help desk and they couldn't explain why it showed that status and the lady said she had never seen that before.

Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 10.03.23 PM.png

Last edited:
Hey, so I guess I am person #2 to whom this just happened. Can you please share what it was??

Hello, this just happened to me. Could you please share what it was and how it was resolved? Thanks!

No... I called IACRA support, the lady said she just had someone else who asked this (you?) and that she had no idea what it was.
She asked me to leave a number and said she would probably call today with info.
Very annoying...

@W Rabbit: can you shed light on this topic?

Spoke today to a lady from IACRA - she was helpful. She got back to me and said it was a technical error on their end and that they should now be resubmitting it. Status should change to something proper over the next 2-3 days.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO