DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Iceland the land of fire and ice - Mavic air 2

The editing, the shots, the music were fantastic. The only thing I would say would be to maybe split it up into maybe 3 videos with the different scenarios, the ice, the fire, and the other landscape. It's just a bit long for my attention span although I did manage to watch it all the way through thanks to your camera/drone work. Fantastic piece though.
Thanks! and thanks for your feedback.

Best job shooting and editing that I've seen in quite some time. It was interesting to see and hear how the music seemed snyched to some of the edits. Was that deliberate? Bravo.

What music did you use? Any recommendations for music sources for us beginning video editors?
Thanks, I appreciate it. I get my music from Envato Elements, but you must have a subscription there. In you want free music I would use the music from the channel NoCopyrightSounds on youtube. You only need to put something in your description if your posting it.

Very very well done. You seemed to have unlimited access to all the sights as you travelled around. I had heard there many "no drone" zones - this didnt appear to be a problem for you?
I did not had any problems with that, most locations you can fly your drone in Iceland. Some places there is a sign with 'nodrone zone' but not that many.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka