DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

If lost drone

frieght trains

Reactions
I put my contact telephone numberwith label maker on my mavic2 it give me a far better chance of recovering it and worth giving finder reward well worth doing

Reactions: BigAl07
Taking care when flying would give you a better chance of not loosing it ? :)

Reactions: Neil Reid
If I ever lost mine, I have less than zero interest in getting it back. Odds are it will be found by someone with a negative predisposition toward drones and I’m not going to provide them a road map back to me. Who knows what lies they’ll make up. Just not worth it, I’ll buy a new one

Reactions: Brockrock
Taking care when flying would give you a better chance of not loosing it ? :)

Things happen and even if it's Pilot Error having your information on the aircraft does GREATLY increase your chances of getting it back.

As an example... I can RIGHT NOW point you to a very nice Phantom4Pro that was found and because the original owner did NOT put his contact information on it they won't be getting it back. All it would have taken is 1 minute with a sharpie, a label maker, or a friend with a label maker to put Name & Contact #.

I'd love to have enough money to spare and say like you said
If I ever lost mine, I have less than zero interest in getting it back. Odds are it will be found by someone with a negative predisposition toward drones and I’m not going to provide them a road map back to me. Who knows what lies they’ll make up. Just not worth it, I’ll buy a new one

Reactions: sirron1957
You can also consider adding a Tracamo to locate a downed drone.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661