DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

If you didn’t know it’s news to you

I use expo in my fixed wing aircraft and love it. It really helps with my tendencies to overcorrect, especially landing or with 3D airplanes in high rates. I look forward to playing with these.

Reactions: dirkclod
DJI already does self stabilization in all modes to an extent. They make it so any idiot can fly one. Living proof here. However if you really want to get proficient and fly like a pro, dump the expos and spend time perfecting your skills without them. I think if you go to an AMA field and see some of the best pilots they don’t us expo and moist instructors try not to teach with it. all this being said it it is just for recreation and not something you want to perfect or take to the next level, go with expos. Now on to the question, do pros use just the thumb on the sticks or the pinch method LOL. Another can of worms. No matter which mode you use, enjoy!

DJI already does self stabilization in all modes to an extent. They make it so any idiot can fly one. Living proof here. However if you really want to get proficient and fly like a pro, dump the expos and spend time perfecting your skills without them. I think if you go to an AMA field and see some of the best pilots they don’t us expo and moist instructors try not to teach with it. all this being said it it is just for recreation and not something you want to perfect or take to the next level, go with expos. Now on to the question, do pros use just the thumb on the sticks or the pinch method LOL. Another can of worms. No matter which mode you use, enjoy!
Sorry expos are just another tool in your app to get your drone to fly as smoothly as you can. As far as instructors have never used one and most likely never will. Everyone has differant abilities and expos help them use them by all means , I do .So sorry but disagree
about using expos.
As far as thumbs I use that method. Others do pinch.
Now I’m no…expert..other than flying for 7 years but do
what works for me. Everyone should experiment with all the setting so to see what helps them achieve the type of footage works the best for them. JMO ✌️

Thanks for letting us know about the added M3 stick response functions!

I noticed that these functions may be accessible to one drone using the App but may not be accessible to different drone models that are using the same app. I'm not totally positive. I haven't checked the app's functions between my Air2S and my M3 yet.
That’s odd, while I never saw any graphs, I can adjust inputs on my SMART controller for my M2 Pro.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J