DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

If you didn’t know it’s news to you

have not tried my MM since the update ,so i hope it includes all the drones that use the fly app ,it is certainly something that the M3 needed

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks for letting us know about the added M3 stick response functions!

I noticed that these functions may be accessible to one drone using the App but may not be accessible to different drone models that are using the same app. I'm not totally positive. I haven't checked the app's functions between my Air2S and my M3 yet.

Thanks for letting us know about the added M3 stick response functions!

I noticed that these functions may be accessible to one drone using the App but may not be accessible to different drone models that are using the same app. I'm not totally positive. I haven't checked the app's functions between my Air2S and my M3 yet.
Tested on Mavic Mini and Mini 2 here, not only that but it appears the setting is stored on the drone as persists if a phone with a pre 1.5.4 App is subsequently used.
Like your choice of ferocity!
Thumbswayup

it would seem that DJI are at least listening to feedback from consumers ,and starting to address the short cummings of the fly app
the expo settings are really good for each of us to set drone response to stick input, as we all have different needs in that department ,depending on how we want the drone to fly in any given situation
it was something i used on my MPP and now i can also do it on my MM it would seem
the thing about cine or tripod mode is that the responses have already been reduced in those modes anyway

it would seem that DJI are at least listening to feedback from consumers ,and starting to address the short cummings of the fly app
the expo settings are really good for each of us to set drone response to stick input, as we all have different needs in that department ,depending on how we want the drone to fly in any given situation
it was something i used on my MPP and now i can also do it on my MM it would seem
the thing about cine or tripod mode is that the responses have already been reduced in those modes anyway
You can on the mm I just checked it. Works a charm ole boy.
Now have a spot of tea and relax 😀

One thing OMM, pitch and roll are covered by one adjuster, I can't remember if it is that way in Go4.
Mine in Go4
F6E9085A-83C4-454B-834B-5F4584A234AD.png
same setting in mini not so good there. Will have to experiment.

the stick response covers the three axis normally if you want a very quick response then you set them so that the line of the graph goes straight from one bottom corner through the center and up to the top opposite corner so that would be a direct linear response to stick movement ,when you set a curve the movement the drone makes to a particular stick input is reduced at the beginning of the movement but then as you move the stick further it goes up quicker ,after the initial movement ,and whats great about it is the fact that you can set three different stick responses to a given input ,so you could have a direct linear response to say throttle input ,but then lower responses to elevator and ailerons just one thing to mention make a note of your preferred settings as sometimes they can be lost during updates

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54