DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

If you like pushing it to the limit and fly higher, faster and farther than the law permits, just because you can… think again

Might be what he posted earlier . Might not .

Reactions: Rich55
Cars are FAR more dangerous than drones...the government should GPS track, monitor and control those as well right?

There are people and industries that have had this goal for around 30 years. whats the old saying give an inch...

Aeroscope is not so much a policing tool I'm finding but more of an air traffic control system - once retailers grab control of agl airspace it will be an essential tool for enforcing retailer airspace.

in my opinion.

There are people and industries that have had this goal for around 30 years. whats the old saying give an inch...

Aeroscope is not so much a policing tool I'm finding but more of an air traffic control system - once retailers grab control of agl airspace it will be an essential tool for enforcing retailer airspace.

in my opinion.
The above is what scares me... I fear that the younger generation has lost sight of this...

Cars are FAR more dangerous than drones...the government should GPS track, monitor and control those as well right?

That is one tack to take. Perhaps another would be to convey to our fellow drone pilots that they should operate legally, and with a sense of concern for others. You don't have to search too hard on this board to find people bragging about doing the exact opposite, and then being praised for their amazing feats of daring. Just sayin'.

That is one tack to take. Perhaps another would be to convey to our fellow drone pilots that they should operate legally, and with a sense of concern for others. You don't have to search too hard on this board to find people bragging about doing the exact opposite, and then being praised for their amazing feats of daring. Just sayin'.

That's what makes me the most frustrated... the whole people doing stupid things and then others giving them praise and kudos for doing stupid things. As a private pilot, I have GREAT respect for the rules that govern the national airspace. They are created for GOOD reason... flying an aircraft of any kind requires regulation. I've had enough issues to deal with in the sky including birds and other aircraft---I don't need some idiot trying to prove how much of an idiot they are by disregarding the rules. Yes, it's a big *** sky, but you need to respect the safety of everyone who uses it.

And a hacker will just program/create something to scramble the communication. And the war continues.....

Reactions: Ocelotspot
...and guns, don't forget guns.

for every one gun death (murder or any other way ) there are 10 if not 20 times as many deaths by drunk drivers in the USA.
but as another posted just obey your masters. but the problem is not obeying the masters. but the anties will always keep changing the rules. just look at "other" hobby's people do. every time a anti group even "looses" but gets a comprise. they win. as they will be back next week with another law for us to fight. the pie is only so big. and if they keep taking even a very small slice. each time, after a bit there is not much left over for us.

whats wrong with "reasonable" drone control laws.....

is they are not reasonable and the anties keep changing and adding to them.

No. i am not saying to disobey the law, or your masters. just common sense is best. NOT more rules or laws.
me for my life, and where i live. the airports are just not worth flying around, due to other reasons, and laws that have nothing to do with drones. where others live bet there are great places within a couple miles of a airport. as long as people do not make a problem things can work.
but the sad part is there will always be "that guy" who has to be a problem.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe