DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Im looking for an SVG cut image template for Air 2S to make a custom skin for visibility with a cricut.

Goodtogo84

Reactions
I have a cricut machine in my house and want to make a skin to help with visabilty one longer distance flights. Does anyone have a template for Air 2S in SVG file format or can anyone provide any image or file template that i may be able to concert into the correct file.

Reactions: BethanyFerrell
Don't know, but if you want to try making your own there's a very good free program that can write .svg files — Inkscape.

I prefer Adobe Illustrator but the cost of a Creative Cloud subscription is pretty high (for me it's a legitimate business expense for tax purposes). Cost of Inkscape is zero, zilch, nada, and it's a darned good program.

The skins are nice and can look really good. But the only way they help with visibility is on the ground. Once up in the air, all you see after about fifty yards is dark drone or LEDs. I have some flourescent yellow from WrapGrade on mine.

I have a cricut machine in my house and want to make a skin to help with visabilty one longer distance flights. Does anyone have a template for Air 2S in SVG file format or can anyone provide any image or file template that i may be able to concert into the correct file.
You might want to consider something more functional like a Wet Suit that will give you protection from the Rain, and a nice color in case you need to spot your drone from the air from a crash.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2S in the Rain.

This guy's idea works great

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus