DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Images look odd.. Settings?

holmeswake

Reactions
I've been flying for about 2 weeks, I'm noticing all of my images look ok until I look closely. They look like low quality zoomed iPhone images.

Is there a setting I am missing?

Anyone else seeing these types of blurring/blending of the lines? Not sure how to explain it. It doesn't look crisp. Everyone else has nice crisp images.

This example is cropped but 100% scale. No zoom. I clicked to focus.

lQDiV8S.jpg

The photo does not look like it is focused. Are you shooting in manual or AF? Is continuous AF on or off?
Try doing a reset of the camera settings and then take another photo.

Also, the whole cropped area of the image is significantly under-exposed. Cameras like light. Small cameras NEED light. Increase exposure until sun-lit white objects are damned near fully white in the output. You will get more details everywhere, the focus system will have something to latch onto, and you will get more color accuracy too.

Also, the whole cropped area of the image is significantly under-exposed. Cameras like light. Small cameras NEED light. Increase exposure until sun-lit white objects are damned near fully white in the output. You will get more details everywhere, the focus system will have something to latch onto, and you will get more color accuracy too.
Here is the full photo. It is a bit dark due to the days lighting conditions but even well lit photos look to have the same blurry edges. I'll try and find a good example.. I'm new to the Mavic so just not sure what I'm supposed to expect.

uzBWbH9.jpg

This just looks underexposed to me. Do you recall your camera settings?

I agree that the light can make pics look a bit 'meh' from the mavic. I shoot in RAW the just edit mine.

Your pic ain't too bad, i quickly ran it through lightroom.

uzBWbH9.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blokinblain