DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Improving shooting techniques - first snow

Luks

Reactions
Hello guys, lately I've seen a lot of videos on how to improve aerial shooting techniques ... put a couple into practice today with Mavic 2 zoom!!
Let me know if I have done them well or have yet to work on them, thanks

Good flights
Luca

Beautifully shot video - looks almost model-like in long shots. Who says a persistent view is boring and can be too long - this shows how interest can be maintained with smooth movement and great musical accompaniment. My only minor suggestion - the ending is a little abrupt... and you should seek subscribers, if this is the quality of your work.. ;)

Reactions: Luks
Beautifully shot video - looks almost model-like in long shots. Who says a persistent view is boring and can be too long - this shows how interest can be maintained with smooth movement and great musical accompaniment. My only minor suggestion - the ending is a little abrupt... and you should seek subscribers, if this is the quality of your work.. ;)
Thank you very much for your reply and very helpful suggestions! ?

Yes, that was one very nice shot. It looked dream-like. You could even take one from from the beginning of the video and add a tilt-shift effect and it would make a great still.

Reactions: Luks
Yes, that was one very nice shot. It looked dream-like. You could even take one from from the beginning of the video and add a tilt-shift effect and it would make a great still.
Great advice, thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15