DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini In the Yukon - Where the Takhini River meets the Alaska Highway

PBDawg

Reactions
Way up in Canada's Yukon Territory, the Takhini River lazily winds its way through the Ibex Valley, just north of the capital, Whitehorse. On my recent road trip to the Yukon, we pulled over beside the Alaska Highway just after crossing the river. I hope that this video adequately captures the beauty of the Takhini River.

Google Maps Link:

Way up in Canada's Yukon Territory, the Takhini River lazily winds its way through the Ibex Valley, just north of the capital, Whitehorse. On my recent road trip to the Yukon, we pulled over beside the Alaska Highway just after crossing the river. I hope that this video adequately captures the beauty of the Takhini River.

Google Maps Link:
Well done, especially missing that power line or telephone line while flying in reverse at the end! I almost got a sick feeling only then! ??

• Haha
Reactions: PBDawg
Well done, especially missing that power line or telephone line while flying in reverse at the end! I almost got a sick feeling only then! ??
I wish that missing the power lines was due to my extraordinary skill or awareness. Unfortunately, I was just as surprised when the I saw them whiz by just below me! o_O

• Haha
Reactions: KurtpH and MurMan
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan