DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Increase flight times of AirS, Mav Air2, Mavic2 series. STARTRC sells the easiest to install ribbon adapters to install extra batts safely

And when it falls from the sky and you come on here wondering why? Futzing will all these ribbons and cables and for what reason? Get a few more minutes to fly bvls where you don’t or shouldn’t be? Asking for trouble!

And when it falls from the sky and you come on here wondering why? Futzing will all these ribbons and cables and for what reason? Get a few more minutes to fly bvls where you don’t or shouldn’t be? Asking for trouble!
To replicate the 35 minute realistic flight time of the Mavic 3. The advertised 46 minute flight time is the Mavic 3's most salient feature! That's why I bought it!

I've had my share of issues, but they were my fault. If you use the right battery, secured properly, it's great to have the extra flight time. I don't "futz" with it. Once it's installed, not much needs to be done other than start the drone and then plug in the battery.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
STARTRC for DJI Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom Battery Power Out Connector Battery Adapter: STARTRC for DJI Mavic 2 Battery Power Out Connector Battery Adapter Increa F2S1 194982804715 | eBay
Mavic Air 2 and Air2S : STARTRC Battery Power Out Connector Power Adapter for RC DJI Mavic Air 2 Drone | eBay

This isn't an Ad. Just thought you folk might want to know your options. You can get flight times up to that of an EVO2 with these ribbon cables and the right size
11.1 or 11.4 high voltage lipo batteries.
3s batteries for The Air2s And MavAir2

4s Batts for the Mav2 Series

XT60 adapter is used.

You'll need lipo batterie that can put out between 75C and 100C continous output.View attachment 132713

STARTRC for DJI Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom Battery Power Out Connector Battery Adapter: STARTRC for DJI Mavic 2 Battery Power Out Connector Battery Adapter Increa F2S1 194982804715 | eBay
Mavic Air 2 and Air2S : STARTRC Battery Power Out Connector Power Adapter for RC DJI Mavic Air 2 Drone | eBay

This isn't an Ad. Just thought you folk might want to know your options. You can get flight times up to that of an EVO2 with these ribbon cables and the right size
11.1 or 11.4 high voltage lipo batteries.
3s batteries for The Air2s And MavAir2

4s Batts for the Mav2 Series

XT60 adapter is used.

You'll need lipo batterie that can put out between 75C and 100C continous output.View attachment 132713
Yes I have two to sell I don't want to take the chance of frying the board on a $1000. Drone and it still adds weight on the motors.So I don't really see the benefits over the risk.Ive researched this with others opinions. Not worth it,as I said I have two for sale at cost $25 for 2.

Yes I have two to sell I don't want to take the chance of frying the board on a $1000. Drone and it still adds weight on the motors.So I don't really see the benefits over the risk.Ive researched this with others opinions. Not worth it,as I said I have two for sale at cost $25 for 2.
I would be interested in 1 of the connectors. Where are you located?

I am in Toronto, ON, Canada. How could we do this? Paypal and USPS First Class maybe?
Need to find out how much to send to you.I would need an address to send to you.I could put my return address in the box.I would except honesty on payment in cash in an envelope for return

Need to find out how much to send to you.I would need an address to send to you.I could put my return address in the box.I would except honesty on payment in cash in an envelope for return
First Class Letter Mail should work, if you put the thing flat wrapped in a sheet of paper.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22