DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 Indian Summer in WNY

Back in Oct-Nov we had a tremendous string of days with amazing weather (70F+ temps, sun, and fall foliage). So I decided to take advantage of it and took my Mavic Air for a scoot around my neighborhood. Enjoy!!!
Hi Shawnski,
it's a pity that you only shot in 1080. The colors are washed out and the image sharpness is unfortunately not very good either. Why only in 1080?
A couple of nice close-ups would make the video more interesting!
cheers Paul

Reactions: shawnski451
The fall colours look wonderful. I recommend a couple of things - practice slow, smooth movements and keep the length of clips relatively short. Pick the BEST clips for exporting. 👍🏻

Reactions: shawnski451
Hi Shawnski,
it's a pity that you only shot in 1080. The colors are washed out and the image sharpness is unfortunately not very good either. Why only in 1080?
A couple of nice close-ups would make the video more interesting!
cheers Paul
Well, It was set to 1080P and i didn't catch it till after I was done flying and going in to have dinner and also, It was a Litchi mission that was originally set up for my Spark. I basically just threw it in the air and let it do its thing.

The fall colours look wonderful. I recommend a couple of things - practice slow, smooth movements and keep the length of clips relatively short. Pick the BEST clips for exporting. 👍🏻
Well, time was short because dinner was almost ready so I loaded up a Litchi waypoint mission that I orginally wrote up for my Spark. I basically loaded it and let it do its thing.

Here is a video I put together uning video from my Spark.

Well, It was set to 1080P and i didn't catch it till after I was done flying and going in to have dinner and also, It was a Litchi mission that was originally set up for my Spark. I basically just threw it in the air and let it do its thing.
ah ok! No problem sometime (Mod Removed’ happens" 😉

Last edited by a moderator:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scott911