DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Indoors

Can you give more information? Being indoors or not your props should start (unless you have other issues) if you toe the controller. Pull both of the sticks down and in for a second and they should spin up.

I found my spark wouldn't spin up indoors while in beginner mode. I wonder if the Mavic Air is the same? (haven't tried indoors with the M2Z yet). The problem was that in beginner mode, it won't fly w/o any satellites acquired.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shon
Or go outside where it was more intended to be used.

This. Flew mine inside once. Crashed it. Wondered why I was even trying to fly it inside, went outside, flew it further, higher, faster and generally enjoyed the experience a whole lot more.

Maybe I’m missing something. Just can’t seem to get why you would fly a 500.00 ac inside a house. Maybe I’m the odd one in the crowd.

I did think about doing it, and.........................

Nope, not going to.

Can you give more information? Being indoors or not your props should start (unless you have other issues) if you toe the controller. Pull both of the sticks down and in for a second and they should spin up.
Thank you very much for your response. I did resolve the issue. I had it in beginner mode and once I took it out of beginner mode everything worked out perfectly.
Thanks again, Johnny

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez