DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Inspire V1 for free in Chicago

virtualphotographers

Reactions
Decluttering and going to put this out in the alley unless someone here wants it

Perfectly good inspire no batteries, been stored for years. You can look at my profile for stuff shot with this bird and it’s twin (already adopted)

First come gets it and the case

Lots of other old DJI bits too

Don’t want to waste time so make it easy or the trash pickers will soon

Attachments

• IMG_2194.jpeg
    IMG_2194.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 24
Decluttering and going to put this out in the alley unless someone here wants it

Perfectly good inspire no batteries, been stored for years. You can look at my profile for stuff shot with this bird and it’s twin (already adopted)

I would take it off your hands, but I already have 2 of these. The parts alone like the power board and main flight core controller are worth $300... No to mention the arms and elevators are worth something as well.

It’s found a home I would take it off your hands, but I already have 2 of these. The parts alone like the power board and main flight core controller are worth $300... No to mention the arms and elevators are worth something as well.
Yup I figured. Offer stands to anyone. Free drone never crashed

hi everyone. It’s found a home thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor