DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Installed Strobe Lights on Mavic Pro

I bought a single white strobe for my mavic pro 1. was going to mount it on the rear green light. Any problems with this idea? dont want to block the GPS module. Does anyone know where the GPS module is located inside the mavic 1

I bought a single white strobe for my mavic pro 1. was going to mount it on the rear green light. Any problems with this idea? dont want to block the GPS module. Does anyone know where the GPS module is located inside the mavic 1
I put the strobe above the green light, facing aft, on my MP1 and have had no problems. It's the Firehouse with 4 LEDs attached with Velcro. Be sure to orient it with the longer axis vertically. Off center with the long axis horizontally may interfere with the props.

I am now satisfied with the placement of my strobe lights. Finally decided to mount 2 strobes (red and green) on the rear arms facing forward, with a single bright white facing to the rear. I placed the red and green strobes on Aerial Pixel mounts using Velcro which make them detachable, easy to put on and take off. The rear facing white strobe is mounted using Velcro but is more or less permanently mounted in place. Went out last night and flew over cows and hundreds of acres of pasture. The strobes are amazing and allow long distance VLOS.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+