DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Installing Assistant Software Fails

FatherXmas

Reactions
Has anyone else had an issue with installing the Assistant software on Windows 10? I get an error that the drivers are not signed and installation was blocked. I've tried to install on two different computers with the same results.

You can disable driver signature enforcement at startup.

1. Press and hold the Shift key on your keyboard and click the Restart button.
  2. Choose Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click the Restart button.
  3. When your computer restarts you’ll see a list of options. Press F7 on your keyboard to select Disable driver signature enforcement.
  4. Your computer will now restart and you’ll be able to install unsigned drivers.

Reactions: FatherXmas
Make sure you're not trying to install an old version. There is no signature problem with current release.

You can disable driver signature enforcement at startup.

1. Press and hold the Shift key on your keyboard and click the Restart button.
  2. Choose Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click the Restart button.
  3. When your computer restarts you’ll see a list of options. Press F7 on your keyboard to select Disable driver signature enforcement.
  4. Your computer will now restart and you’ll be able to install unsigned drivers.
Thanks! That did the trick. When I ran the installer, a box popped with a warning about it and gave me the option to continue.

Reactions: DodgeP
Make sure you're not trying to install an old version. There is no signature problem with current release.
I downloaded it this morning from DJI, so it should be the latest version. I followed DodgeP's directions to allow unsigned drivers - worked like a charm.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851